Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cityzens, i'm a fan from Serbia for a long time, and i'm thrilled cause this moment finally came. City is playing in my neighborhood!! I was so exited last season that we might play cl final in Milano, but unfortunately Madrid knocked us out. But in 11 days i'm gonna watch City live for the first time in my life. As i never bought tickets for our games, and i hope i might watch from away fans sector, i need u to help me how to do it guys :) If somebody know how i can buy a ticket(remember, i'm from Serbia :D ) please, answer here, pm.
CTID

Last edited by a moderator:
:))) £50-100 per h in their own apartment, which I recommend. Or 10£ a quick blow, ask the taxi drivers were about.

Taxi drivers charge 10£ for a quick blow... well I guess they've gotta put food on the table

Taxi drivers charge 10£ for a quick blow... well I guess they've gotta put food on the table

Just a question: is Bluemoon commonly accepted as a platform for sex tourism on top of football?
Bit confused, mods. Asking for a short statement here.

So that's the Rumanian Crystal Palace with 2 stars on top of their badge. The rags will point out in all their envy, that Steau has won more silverware than we ever will.
Of the 5 teams I reckon this is not a bad draw at all. Good to be away first. We are clear favorites and should be able to qualify.

Indeed, if you go over to the BBC article, the HYS is full of Liverpool and Utd fans arguing over history, whilst some other tosspot pops up every 10 posts or so to call City a plastic club.
It's pretty sad in this day and age that you can't really have a conversation with fans of other teams because everyone just repeats the bile spewed by the tabloids.

We're playing Astra Giurgiu the night after you boys, so will be in Bucharest at the same time as well! Going to be mustard!

Surreally, I know 3 words/phrases in Romanian:

Buna Dimineata (Boona Dimi Nietza) = Good Morning
Multsumesc (Mult zoo mesc) = Thank You
Dobitoch = Wanker

Famously we asked my (romanian-fluent) daughter what was the Romanian for "The referee's a wanker". She said she didn't know the Romanian for referee, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.