Champions League 2017/18

gouldybob

With the latest UEFA club co-efficient out I can see the reported pot2 for us but scum look like dropping into pot3 for a group of death unless I'm missing something not the guaranteed pot2 as reported by sky.

Pot 1
Real
Juventus
Chelsea
Bayern
Benfica
Monaco
Moscow
Donetsk

Pot 2
City
Barcelona
Athletico
PSG
Dortmund
Porto
Napoli
Sevilla (if they get through the final qualifier)

Pot 3

Scum
Roma
Spurs
and the rest

With the latest UEFA club co-efficient out I can see the reported pot2 for us but scum look like dropping into pot3 for a group of death unless I'm missing something not the guaranteed pot2 as reported by sky.

Pot 1
Real
Juventus
Chelsea
Bayern
Benfica
Monaco
Moscow
Donetsk

Pot 2
City
Barcelona
Athletico
PSG
Dortmund
Porto
Napoli

Pot 3

Scum
Roma
Spurs
and the rest

Napoli also have a qualifier to get through.

Pot 1
Real
Juventus
Chelsea
Bayern
Benfica
Monaco
Moscow
Donetsk

Pot 2
City
Barcelona
Athletico
PSG
Dortmund
Porto
Napoli

Pot 3

Scum
Roma
Spurs
and the rest

Mon the Rest!!!

Napoli are below the scum in the list at the end of last season, which is what the seeding is based on. Check Bert's site which has the projected groups based assuming the seeds all qualify.

Napoli are below the scum in the list at the end of last season, which is what the seeding is based on. Check Bert's site which has the projected groups based assuming the seeds all qualify.

According to the just announced list Napoli are at 14 and them at 16. Who's Bert?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.