Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Haven't caught up all the pages yet so sorry if this has already been said but it's good we've got the last game at home. If it's a dead rubber it's a massive hassle for the entire squad and management to fly out for a nothing game, and I think Pep's more likely to give a few more kids runs out in front of the home crowd.

Frankfurt and Stuttgart the closest airports. Cologne the cheapest so we are flying to Cologne but back from Frankfurt

For those interested:
Sinsheim belongs to the federal region "Baden-Wurttemberg", like Stuttgart.

There is a rail ticket called "Länder-Ticket" for 1 (24 EUR) up to 5 persons (48 EUR), valid from 9am till 3am the next night,
only WITHIN Baden-Wurttemberg, for as many rides as you like - but only regional trains ("RB, RE") AND any public transport in the Cities included.

Stuttgart-Sinsheim takes about 1.5 hours one way. One change in Heilbronn.

This ticket only makes sense if you choose Stuttgart as airport.
You get the ticket at any DB station.

Depending on flight tickets it might make sense. Just a thought.

For those interested:
Sinsheim belongs to the federal region "Baden-Wurttemberg", like Stuttgart.

There is a rail ticket called "Länder-Ticket" for 1 (24 EUR) up to 5 persons (48 EUR), valid from 9am till 3am the next night,
only WITHIN Baden-Wurttemberg, for as many rides as you like - but only regional trains ("RB, RE") AND any public transport in the Cities included.

Stuttgart-Sinsheim takes about 1.5 hours one way. One change in Heilbronn.

This ticket only makes sense if you choose Stuttgart as airport.
You get the ticket at any DB station.

Depending on flight tickets it might make sense. Just a thought.
I'm flying to Karlshruhe. Would Karlshruhe make a decent base to stay.
2.5 hours by train I think.

Lyon booked a hotel with free cancellation in city centre.
Where is the ground,would I be better elsewhere.
The stadium is way out in the east of the city by the motorway. It takes ages getting back after the game but everyone will be in the same boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.