Champions League 2019/20

I looked on Sky scanner and the earliest I could book flights for a return on the Monday after the game was 6 July.
Try momondo instead. It brought up Lufthansa as the cheapest option but the connections were a bit tight so I booked with Turkish which is direct from Birmingham in the end (it's a bit cheaper than Manchester)

Inter, Celtic, and Copenhagen all have the same co-efficient so not sure how they decide who goes into which Pot.
Inter and Celtic have permanent seats on ECA and previous European trophies so they get into the higher pot. Inter, followed by Celtic.

We were allowed out the ground straight after the game, walked back into the city centre along with Celtic fans. Not a hint of trouble. That only ever happens when in Germany. That to me is as friendly as it gets.
Shame they were not the same in Manchester.
Would love to get them again though.
Two proper humping this time.

None of them.
VAR is their not too secret weapon coupled with a hand picked Ref.
Apparently we have European Royalty down the road whose fans wouldn't be bothered as they are claiming they are now the best team in the world, bar none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.