Champions League 2019/2020 season

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Just looking at who City could get in the CL next season (not united lol) and looked at the Turkish league.

Basaksehir who are 2nd have Clichy,Adebayor,Robinho and City Legend Demba Ba in their ranks.

Hope we get them!

If i was a gambling man I'd put money on us to win it next year. I'm not a fan of the competition but i think next year is ours.

Surely at some point we will make breakthrough in the Champions League and knock top side out? Next season will be our 9th consecutive season in the competition. Frustrating to get knocked out 3 years in a row by inferior side.

Surely at some point we will make breakthrough in the Champions League and knock top side out? Next season will be our 9th consecutive season in the competition. Frustrating to get knocked out 3 years in a row by inferior side.
When we've been knocked out fairly I'll believe we have a chance to win it the following season....for the life of me I'm struggling to think of a season we've not been shafted to aid our exit.

When we've been knocked out fairly I'll believe we have a chance to win it the following season....for the life of me I'm struggling to think of a season we've not been shafted to aid our exit.
We committed football suicide vs Monaco and the Real Madrid match , we were only out via a deflected shot and the width of a post at the other end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.