Champions League 2020/21

From memory, we’ve had Villarreal, Biktoria Plzen, CSKA Moscow twice, Shakhtar Donetsk three times, Celtic, Atalanta, Hoffenheim, Monchengladbach and Feyernoord I the groups, Monaco and Schalke in the last 16, Tottenham in the quarters and still never made a final. Yet people are convinced every year that we’ll get shafted in the draw.

I’d never heard of that.
I had to look it up and now I wish I hadn’t!
You've clearly lead a sheltered life.

I used to work with a guy who was pretty much the encyclopedia of deviant practices. Humbling, space docking and plopping to name but a few. He 'claimed' he hand't actually partaken in any of them, but he certainly knew an awful lot to be completely innocent.

Anyhow.... Back on topic.

Boooooooooooooo!

I have this nagging feeling were getting Bayern in our group.

The sane transfer, the mutual disrespect is good drama for UEFA to promote the tournament with.

I have this nagging feeling were getting Bayern in our group.

The sane transfer, the mutual disrespect is good drama for UEFA to promote the tournament with.

That would be great for us. Literally couldn't pick a better pot 1 side to face.

Reactions: mat
That would be great for us. Literally couldn't pick a better pot 1 side to face.
I don't fear them at all.

We are always up for these games and it wouldn't surprise me if we got 6 points off them followed by only 1 against the 4th seeded team.

It's not the draw that I am worried about. It's being shafted by UEFA telling the ref's to give decisions against us that I am worried about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.