Champions League 2020/21

The difference between the Champions League and those cups is that you get the opportunity to watch some truly world-class players and teams. If it wasn't for the Champions League I probably wouldn't have ever watched Messi play live - that's something I'll tell my grandkids about.

I've seen:

Messi
Neymar
Lewandowski
Muller
Reus
Marcelo
Lahm
Iniesta
Busquets
Benzema
Buffon
Chiellini
Bonucci
Dybala

to name a few players!

Dortmund in 2012
Monaco in 2017

Were both great teams that took a lot of us by surprise.

The FA and League cups are great in their own right, but the Champions League is special too.
I agree 100 per cent with this. We have been spoiled to watch some of these players. It is an incredible era to watch football. I love European football (despite UEFA and the flaws in the CL itself). It has been worth it just for the away trips as well.

Link? Seems like a decent idea to have their version of the Europa.
BBC sports web site. Trouble is even in the current women’s Champions League there is so much dross, the proposed new competition would have even more dross.

Nobody can convince me that it has any effect at all in improving standards. Women’s football needs structuring like the mens with talent spotted at an early age and top class coaching given throughout the age groups.

UEFA at it again, going to create a second tier competition for the ladies now.

Bunch of money grabbing twats.
Have to get the rags, Madrid and Inter in there somehow. Have they decided how they're going to use the second tier to shoehorn those 3 into the top tier circumventing league position yet?

Don’t fuckin read em then ....! If you only want to read stuff written by people who agree with you, hit the block button ..!
No need for the bad language mate. I don't wish to become embroiled in an argument in relation to this but some of the points made in the said post are infantile and lacking in substance. That is my view and you don't of course have to agree with it and that of course is fine with me.

I agree 100 per cent with this. We have been spoiled to watch some of these players. It is an incredible era to watch football. I love European football (despite UEFA and the flaws in the CL itself). It has been worth it just for the away trips as well.
That is what my son enjoys the CL for, nothing to do with the football but he absolutely loves the away trips.

No need for the bad language mate. I don't wish to become embroiled in an argument in relation to this but some of the points made in the said post are infantile and lacking in substance. That is my view and you don't of course have to agree with it and that of course is fine with me.
No need for your infantile insults either, I don’t need your approval of my opinion.. You have not proffered a view, all you have done is rubbished mine with your insulting, sanctimonious drivel..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.