Champions League 2020/21

The Champions League (cup) died when the winners of the top European leagues stopped playing a knockout competition.. What we have now is a load of corrupt bollocks designed to line the pockets of the usual suspects, the problem is, they keep changing the rules to accommodate them as they become less relevant and other teams become more successful using the same model they have, which they cannot deal with ...!

This is the only reason that the winners of the Thursday night cup now qualify for it and laughably get put into pot 1, not pot 4 ..

I’d love City to win it this season to get the monkey off their backs and stick the finger up to UEFA, then never play in it again, until it goes back to being a European Cup, played in by the winners of Europe’s leagues .... !
I know this is not going to happen, in fact it will get more corrupt each passing season, I’m just sick to the back teeth of this shithouse competition and the rank corruption and hypocrisy associated with it...!
spot on .

No need for the bad language mate. I don't wish to become embroiled in an argument in relation to this but some of the points made in the said post are infantile and lacking in substance. That is my view and you don't of course have to agree with it and that of course is fine with me.
shit. he's a real priest .

It seems the European Clubs Association is blocking UEFA’s proposed new structure for the Champions League, though it seems to be TV rights they’re concerned with rather than the crazy Swiss league system. I’m not clear whether we’re now part of the ECA or is it still the old G14?

It seems the European Clubs Association is blocking UEFA’s proposed new structure for the Champions League, though it seems to be TV rights they’re concerned with rather than the crazy Swiss league system. I’m not clear whether we’re now part of the ECA or is it still the old G14?
We're part of the ECA, 1 of 232.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.