Champions League 2020/21

Shakhtar can only get into pot 1 by winning the Europa League.
If Bayern or PSG (who are already in Pot 1) win the Champions League, that means there is one spot made free in Pot 1. That is allocated to the next highest ranked country which is Ukraine, so Shakhtar would move up.

If Shakhtar win the Europa League and either Bayern or PSG win the Champions League, then I think Porto get into Pot 1.

That viewpoint is entirely dependent on how invested in conspiracy theories you are.

Ajax would be expected to qualify regardless and do you need to stack the odds against Lyon anymore than they already are? One off games, anything can happen, but to beat us, then Bayern/Barca, then PSG/Atleti/Leipzig in a week is a longshot.

I don't understand how some people can get any enjoyment from football when anything and everything is viewed from a point of conspiracy.
Wakey Wakeeeeee !!

I wish we had a player like Red Bull’s ANGELHINIHO......seems only the BT wankers know anything about this previously hidden gem.

ANGELHINIHO......remember the name and where you heard it first.

I wish we had a player like Red Bull’s ANGELHINIHO......seems only the BT wankers know anything about this previously hidden gem.

ANGELHINIHO......remember the name and where you heard it first.
Are you on a fishing trip :)
Must say he had a great game

Seville have just been fined £9,000 for causing a late KO against Wolves. Didn't the UEFA bastards fine us £20,000 for the same offence?

And it was being late for the second half if I remember correctly ? They were late for kick off in the first half.

And at the same City game Villarreal were fined €15,000 for their fans racially abusing City players.

did i also here the unbiased commentary team say they cant wait for the rag v saville game on sunday
Yep but no idea Why. It’s utterly predictable. Seville will play all the football, miss all of their chances, Utd fall over at every opportunity and get the win due to a soft free kick or penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.