Champions League 2020/21

Being in pot 2 might mean we get different possibilities other than the usual 6 teams pre-determined because of all the bullshit rules in place before a single ball is drawn. It’s the most boring of draws possible now

does it matter who we get?

we'll go out somewhere down the line limply without so much as a fight

to someone like club brugge

No we beat those level, like we did vs Basel or Schalke under Pep. (Knockout rounds.)

But if in last 16/last 8 we face Inter, Lazio, Leipzig, good clubs but we cannot compare how much City squad is stronger there we will have issues as they can hurt bigger teams on any day and if our tactics are as shit as it was in Spurs away, Lyon game recent years we will lose.

I prefer to only lose to later winner, that is the only acceptable form of going out in CL away to a team that is as good as they can go and win it. Did not happen under Pep yet. Or lose to an extremely strong squad in a very close tie, that also did not happen with Pep yet.

No we beat those level, like we did vs Basel or Schalke under Pep. (Knockout rounds.)

But if in last 16/last 8 we face Inter, Lazio, Leipzig, good clubs but we cannot compare how much City squad is stronger there we will have issues as they can hurt bigger teams on any day and if our tactics are as shit as it was in Spurs away, Lyon game recent years we will lose.

I prefer to only lose to later winner, that is the only acceptable form of going out in CL away to a team that is as good as they can go and win it. Did not happen under Pep yet. Or lose to an extremely strong squad in a very close tie, that also did not happen with Pep yet.
My point is

we never will " with pep " still

bayern is currently in a mess right now. So Would be good if we face them

Too bad we cant face Barcelona

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.