Champions League - 2021/22

Now the only problem is what grounds can we get in ? With France 100% Germany 50 %or 25k Belgium 100% these are what I can find

Advice for fully vaccinated arriving in Belgium isn’t quite as bad as I thought:

complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF), unless you fall under a very limited list of exemptions listed on the Belgian government website (under the Transport and International section)
take a test on either day 1 or 2 of arrival and quarantine until you receive a negative result

Gov website doesn’t state if a LFT will do. And is day 1 the first full day or the day of arrival?

Pretty sure it's always been 123321 mate
Not since city 1992/93 apparently when the group stage was in effect the QFs, every other year has been the same until this year, as in playing the 1st team 5th.

Advice for fully vaccinated arriving in Belgium isn’t quite as bad as I thought:

complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF), unless you fall under a very limited list of exemptions listed on the Belgian government website (under the Transport and International section)
take a test on either day 1 or 2 of arrival and quarantine until you receive a negative result

Gov website doesn’t state if a LFT will do. And is day 1 the first full day or the day of arrival?
Depends on that bit, took me a week to get a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.