Champions League - 2021/22

I walked back along the tram lines part of the way and now you mention it I don't think I noticed any trams from the ground go past me.

if you can’t walk to town your fcked. transport in Manchester is rubbish, doesn’t seem to be able to cope with large crowds.

I feel more up for the CL this season than previously. I’ll admit, I never have before really, unless we’re playing another British team I’ve been pretty indifferent towards the competition.

I was even over the defeat to Chelsea in the final in May by the Monday morning, after a season and a half of glorified training sessions with no fans present (I hated Covid football, didn’t enjoy a minute of it!).

But I had a bit of excitement all day leading up to the game and was up for the game and feel up for the competition. I think I’m finally into the CL, it’s only taken 90 or so games over 10 years but I think I’m finally there.

Can’t wait for the Paris game now!

Not sure why we’re still booing the jingle anymore. I think that time has gone after we went in for the Super League, and especially since Ceferin welcomed us back with open arms and only mentioned City in his statement after the SL collapsed. Leave the booing of UEFA to the pathetic Barça fans who seem to want to blame UEFA instead of their own failings as a club.

Time to end the booing and finally all fully get behind the Champions League? Don’t have to like UEFA, not one bit, but don’t see why we’re booing anymore (and I was always one to vociferously boo in the past)

I was driving up to the game half thinking “i can do without this” but i really enjoyed it.

i thought the atmosphere was decent enough and cant ask for more than 9 goals,2 disallowed and a red card.

performance was good enough from most players.
im desperate for torres to do well, hes disappearing for too bigger chunks of the game at the mo for me.
We can NEVER play Zinch and Ake against any half decent oppo or an important game. Neither are up to standard.
all three goals came from them, through lack of marking and BAD positioning

but i enjoyed last night. Pep saying what he said left a sour taste. He just doesnt get it sometimes. We are a very working class support compared to some and have been royally fucked about by the ticket office. Last nights attendance was very good all things considered

Tickets on sale today already - they seem to have scrapped Fit to Fly PCRs but vendors still selling them? Club day trip £300.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE -TICKET AND TRAVEL INFORMATION

Paris Saint-Germain v Manchester City

Tuesday 28th September 2021

Kick Off at 9pm (local time)

The Club has received an allocation of 2,000 tickets priced at £60.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:

France has been placed on the UK Government’s amber list. Whilst we have summarised the key information below, supporters are asked to visit the official government website to ensure they fully understand the requirements in place for international travel from the UK.

In order to travel to France and enter the Parc Des Princes stadium, all supporters must:

Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. More information on French vaccine regulations can be found here. Please note, there are no medical exemptions for not being double vaccinated.
Provide proof of their vaccination status using the NHS Covid Pass
Complete a ‘sworn statement’ form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight. This can be found on the French government’s website here.

Returning to England

On returning to England from France on a direct flight you must be in possession of a negative lateral flow or PCR test from a private test provider. This test must have been completed within 72-hours prior to your arrival back into England.

NHS tests cannot be used for the purpose of pre-departure testing before travel to England, you cannot take an NHS test abroad with you to use before you return.

In addition to the above you must:

Book a COVID-19 test that takes place on or before day 2 after your arrival back in England (the day you arrive is day 0). You must book this prior to your departure from France. Further details on testing providers can be found here.
Complete a passenger locator form online any time in the 48 hours before arrival in England. You will need to show your passenger locator form when you check in at the departure airport in France. The passenger locator form can be found here.

If you do not present proof that you tested negative you may not be able to board your flight to England. If you arrive in England without proof that you have tested negative, you could be fined £500.

Upon your return, you do not need to quarantine unless your test result is positive.

TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT:

The official day trip travel package in association with Sportsworld is available to all qualifying supporters and includes the following:

Return private charter flight from Manchester Airport to Paris
Private return airport transfers
Local guides and Club stewards

The package will be available from 9am Thursday 16th September and is priced at £300 per person. To book please click here.

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA

Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.mancity.com or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1) ** by supporters who meet the following criteria.

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16th September at 9am

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16th September at 11am

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16th September at 1pm

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 5,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 16th September at 3pm

• Any Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Thursday 16th September at 5pm

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 10,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 9am

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 8,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 11am

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 6,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 1pm

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket with 3,000 or more ticket points – Friday 17th September at 3pm

• Any Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket – Friday 17th September at 5pm

Probably pushing my luck asking if anyone knows in here but has anyone got any idea where under 18s lie on the vaccination status ? The lad is only 17 and had one jab so we’ve got the tickets but are now panicking if we can even get him in the stadium !

Please could someone put in simple English the requirement to go to PSG and back on that day trip that City have organised. We've already booked on and got match tickets but there's more varying stories than when we attended Porto. Thanks for any help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.