Champions League - 2021/22

Probably pushing my luck asking if anyone knows in here but has anyone got any idea where under 18s lie on the vaccination status ? The lad is only 17 and had one jab so we’ve got the tickets but are now panicking if we can even get him in the stadium !
1631826776694.png
If he can get the second jab before Tuesday he'll be OK

View attachment 26422
If he can get the second jab before Tuesday he'll be OK
Cheers, finally somewhere where it says it in plain English the city website was that contradictory supporter services didn't have a clue ( not that they ever do !) he's had COVID so looks like 1 jab will suffice, see you all in Paris!

Changes to the rules on international travel are expected to be announced by the UK government later.
Ministers are considering scrapping the requirement for double-jabbed people returning to the UK to take PCR tests.
The traffic light system could also be simplified, with the amber list removed entirely.

This is from bbc site, worth getting a psg ticket on the off chance they do scrap the pcr test and amber country shite?

Has psg sold out now then ,as I can't buy tickets ?
I'm not going as I'm away that week but I've just had a look online and it's showing 178 tickets left in one block. Not sure if the rest of the allocation has already sold and that's just the remainder as I'm a bit out of the loop due to not going. Maybe someone else who bought yesterday can clarify if all other blocks have sold out?

I'm not going as I'm away that week but I've just had a look online and it's showing 178 tickets left in one block. Not sure if the rest of the allocation has already sold and that's just the remainder as I'm a bit out of the loop due to not going. Maybe someone else who bought yesterday can clarify if all other blocks have sold out?
I've been monitoring it and I believe they're releasing certain blocks at a time. Not seen any tickets on sale in the top tier as of yet so I presume they're trying to sell the bottom tier first.

Changes to the rules on international travel are expected to be announced by the UK government later.
Ministers are considering scrapping the requirement for double-jabbed people returning to the UK to take PCR tests.
The traffic light system could also be simplified, with the amber list removed entirely.

This is from bbc site, worth getting a psg ticket on the off chance they do scrap the pcr test and amber country shite?

could be wrong but think any changes apply from 1st Oct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.