Champions League - 2021/22

It's more that Jorginho is a midfielder, and he's considered the best player but not the best midfielder. It'd be like us giving Ederson POTY, but then Scott Carson the best goalkeeper award.
not sure how true it is but apparently, the player includes the Euros whereas the positional ones are just for the CL,
still odd if this is the case as to why have 2 different types but yeah I think thats why.

fantastic draw, and able to travel to all grounds without having to quarantine or isolate, double jabbed and raring to go
That’s not true I’m afraid. For Belgium if you’re double jabbed you have to take a test on day 1 or 2 and quarantine until you get a negative result. If you’re not double jabbed you can’t travel at all.
For those not double jabbed they won’t be going to France or Germany either.

That’s not true I’m afraid. For Belgium if you’re double jabbed you have to take a test on day 1 or 2 and quarantine until you get a negative result. If you’re not double jabbed you can’t travel at all.
As it stands. Everything could change by the time the fixtures are played. in a good way or a bad way

Will you be there again if we reach the final though? Of course you will mate.
I know what you mean pal, but I watch on a game by game basis. I won't be at any final unfortunately. As an organisation they are as corupt as FIFA, Tories, Banks etc. I have only contempt for them. I understand that others see it differently though.

Happy with that. A good test in the group stage but easy enough to qualify from still. As long as we aren't playing English teams I am confident.

For anyone thinking of a short break for an away trip, as of now there’s nothing been confirmed either way about clubs being allocated tickets for CL away games. FIFA and UEFA have blocked tickets going to away fans for all the games in next week’s international break so it’s far from guaranteed that will change for CL group games, especially the earlier ones.
Nothing to stop people securing tickets independently of course but it potentially makes life a lot more complicated.

For those not double jabbed they won’t be going to France or Germany either.
Brother in law lives over there he tells me just double jabbed drive over and there are no checks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.