Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3rd Round of Qualifying starts tonight, but the draw for the Play Off (final) Round was conducted this morning. The winners of the 6 ties will enter the group stages (I have put the favourite based on co-efficient in italic)

Champions Route
Qarabag / Ferencvaros v Sheriff Tiraspol / Viktoria Plzen
Bodo Glimt / Zalgiris v Ludogorets Razgrad / Dinamo Zagreb
Maccabi Haifa / Apollon Limassol v Red Star Belgrade / Pyunik
FC Kobenhavn v Trabzonspor

League Route
Dynamo Kyiv / Sturm Graz v Benfica / Midtjylland
Union Saint Gilloise / Rangers v Monaco / PSV

3rd Round of Qualifying starts tonight, but the draw for the Play Off (final) Round was conducted this morning. The winners of the 6 ties will enter the group stages (I have put the favourite based on co-efficient in italic)

Champions Route
Qarabag / Ferencvaros v Sheriff Tiraspol / Viktoria Plzen
Bodo Glimt / Zalgiris v Ludogorets Razgrad / Dinamo Zagreb
Maccabi Haifa / Apollon Limassol v Red Star Belgrade / Pyunik
FC Kobenhavn v Trabzonspor

League Route
Dynamo Kyiv / Sturm Graz v Benfica / Midtjylland
Union Saint Gilloise / Rangers v Monaco / PSV
Plzen was an epic trip last time. Literally a piss-up in a brewery!

I actually want this for the first time but sadly I don’t think the squad is good enough. We have let 3 big players go & im not sure we have the cover on the bench to win it. Big Shame as every year we are 1 or 2 players short in my opinion.

I actually want this for the first time but sadly I don’t think the squad is good enough. We have let 3 big players go & im not sure we have the cover on the bench to win it. Big Shame as every year we are 1 or 2 players short in my opinion.
we have replaced Sterling, Jesus and Fern with 3 quality players. If we replace Zin we are where we were but imo stronger. I think to go far in the League Cup will depend on who we draw as I expect us to field weaker teams in that.

Priority no doubt will be League and CL as it was last year. What we need, as do all teams is a bit of luck which deserted us in the latter stages last year

It's a cup so luck is always important. We've been the overall best team in the country for the past ten seasons yet have only won the FA Cup twice.
As for the groups, can we have Leverkusen, Inter or Benfica as I think I've seen us play the rest of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.