Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

With 900 (computer balls) to Fcuk up what could possibly go wrong!
I'm calling it first, the live "draw" will fail?

Especially if somehow the SCUM manage to sneak in quietly
I'll presume the live draw won't actually be live.
Like when the papa John's trophy draw was meant to be drawn live on talksport but the clubs had it emailed to them a few minutes before (true strory).

Just read up on the schedule. Busy month is January with 2 champions league and FA cup matches in the mix.

Top 8 go through and then 9 to 25 play off again to get the last 16. Should see a few different sides but would expect the usual suspects to make the top 8 over 8 matches.

Just read up on the schedule. Busy month is January with 2 champions league and FA cup matches in the mix.

Top 8 go through and then 9 to 25 play off again to get the last 16. Should see a few different sides but would expect the usual suspects to make the top 8 over 8 matches.
Could be two League Cup semis as well (if they've not moved them from their usual dates). - Unless we throw this cup as we have a couple of times.
I know it's fourth priority but we were level with the dippers at eight wins each but they've now moved on to ten.

I had picked up that there would be highlights on terrestrial TV (BBC) this season but didn't realise games were on both Amazon and TNT. Apparently Amazon will show a game each Tuesday, for which they have first pick.

Link

Last set of games tonight in the 3rd qualifying round.

The 10 teams who progress will join 4 others in the play-off round, the 7 teams that prevail from there will enter the league phase joining the 29 who have qualified by right.

Play-off round to be played Aug 20/21 & 27/28.

Draw for the League Phase is on Thursday 29th August in Nyon.

Found a simulator for the group stage to give people an idea of what a mess it is.

This tries to create a schedule as well but it says it can take up to an hour. Don't think it's that important but shows how complex the scheduling is.

For what it's worth, when I ran it City would play Barcelona, Leverkusen, Red Star Belgrade, and Bologna at home, and Bayern, Shakhtar, Ferencvaros, and Girona away.

Found a simulator for the group stage to give people an idea of what a mess it is.

This tries to create a schedule as well but it says it can take up to an hour. Don't think it's that important but shows how complex the scheduling is.

For what it's worth, when I ran it City would play Barcelona, Leverkusen, Red Star Belgrade, and Bologna at home, and Bayern, Shakhtar, Ferencvaros, and Girona away.
I got Bayern, Leverkusen, Dinamo Zargreb and Sturm Graz at home - with Barcelona, Juventus, Feyenoord and Slovan Bratislava away.

Is it right that I got 2 German teams?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.