Champions League and 3rd kit

ancoats

have the club set plans for a 3rd kit or champions league kit maybe like united did when they had a champions league home red top could city have a new 3rd kit in blue

i was watching the john stones video and they had him in a blue and white top but was hiding it just a little bit of the white coller and badge looked very much like the retro 1970's

2qapxqe.png
[/IMG]
2qapxqe.png

I've only seen one image of the third kit but it looked awful. Purple and orange stripes. Hopefully it looks better on the players.

have the club set plans for a 3rd kit or champions league kit maybe like united did when they had a champions league home red top could city have a new 3rd kit in blue

i was watching the john stones video and they had him in a blue and white top but was hiding it just a little bit of the white coller and badge looked very much like the retro 1970's

2qapxqe.png
[/IMG]
2qapxqe.png
If you has watched the first version of that video city left the new orange and purple 3rd kit hanging up in the background before they realised and edited it out

Fuck me, Nike's designers must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.