Champions League and Tinpot

spacecadet

We have beaten Chelsea 4 times and drawn one out of six games and they have won the Champions League and Europa league in two seasons?? Is it luck of the draw??

even with the shit season they have they still manage to win another european cup FFS..i really really hope our next manager(pelle most likely) manage to bring us at least in the semis of the CL next season

They do appear to handle Europe a bit better than ourselves right now , but i do expect better things from City next season .....

fair play to Chelsea though , they somehow managed to beat a really good Benfica side tonite .

Not too sure it will really do Rafa any favours though , Mourinho could well be on his way back there ..

black mamba said:
They do appear to handle Europe a bit better than ourselves right now , but i do expect better things from City next season .....

fair play to Chelsea though , they somehow managed to beat a really good Benfica side tonite .

Hope so Barry, We really need to kick on in Euope.

black mamba said:

Not too sure it will really do Rafa any favours though , Mourinho could well be on his way back there ..

Doubt he'll mind, it's a welcome addition to his impressive CV!

I really hope this doesn't cost us any players we might be looking at in the transfer market.

spacecadet said:
We have beaten Chelsea 4 times and drawn one out of six games and they have won the Champions League and Europa league in two seasons?? Is it luck of the draw??

Well, they've had the bounce of the ball and the rub of the green tonight. Second best all night! Benfica had the same rub as we had last night and Saturday. Every ball bounced out of tackles straight to the oppo and how many blocks, half blocks and oblivious blocks did reading get in last night. Benfica should have been two or three to the good by HT. Eez football. Well Pellers had better fucking sort the football out.

NoahCity said:
I really hope this doesn't cost us any players we might be looking at in the transfer market.
I'm not with you there 'Noah' ... whaddya mean?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
spacecadet said:

Well, they've had the bounce of the ball and the rub of the green tonight. Second best all night! Benfica had the same rub as we had last night and Saturday. Every ball bounced out of tackles straight to the oppo and how many blocks, half blocks and oblivious blocks did reading get in last night. Benfica should have been two or three to the good by HT. Eez football. Well Pellers had better fucking sort the football out.

You are a legend pal. So so true :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.