Champions league away games

Spike is not doing anything to Shaktar
He is doing day trips to Zagreb and Milan
Thomas Cook are working on the there trips and will have info asap

Spike is not doing anything to Shaktar
He is doing day trips to Zagreb and Milan
Thomas Cook are working on the there trips and will have info asap
Don’t know why TC take so long to announce , had this problem in the past for the first one of the 3 ,knew spike wouldn’t do one . People are gonna start making their own arrangements leaving fewer who want the TC trip , this then means there’s the nervous wait to see if there’s enough for a plane . Wouldn’t of thought there’d be as many going as last year , I’d guess less than 4/500

wasn't sure if TC would be involved as couldn't see them on list of sponsors /partners, had quick look on club and TC websites, if nothing up tomorrow will book my own travel. Cheers

Bearing in mind Tommy Cooks couldn't get the team to China what are the chances they can get fans to Shaktar.

Done the previous 2 Kharkiv trips , first one via the overnight train from Kiev , on the TC trip last year ,really don’t want to make my own way there again from Gatwick - massive ball ache , so come on TC pull your bloody fingers out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.