Champions league away tickets

blue corby

Will the club reinstate the ticket collection for the ko rounds ? It would be nice to know before the draw is made so I no if I'm wasting my money booking flights .

Will the club reinstate the ticket collection for the ko rounds ? It would be nice to know before the draw is made so I no if I'm wasting my money booking flights .

If there is no policy then tickets always become available on the day of the game so you wouldn't lose out either way.

I would say it largely depends on who we get. Monaco (800 tickets) or Atletico (2k-ish tickets but a new ground) and I'd say they would reintroduce it.

We wouldn't sell out Real, Juve, or Napoli, so there would be no point at this stage. Even Dortmund would go very low and I think it would be a similar situation to Mönchengladbach with the free train travel.

I would say it largely depends on who we get. Monaco (800 tickets) or Atletico (2k-ish tickets but a new ground) and I'd say they would reintroduce it.

We wouldn't sell out Real, Juve, or Napoli, so there would be no point at this stage. Even Dortmund would go very low and I think it would be a similar situation to Mönchengladbach with the free train travel.

Atletico don't have a new ground yet.

Atletico don't have a new ground yet.
I meant its a new ground for our supporters which makes a difference to demand for tickets - ie we've been to the Munich 3 times and after selling out the first trip we've took less the next time and only took about 1,200 the last time.

But you've reminded me its one of the last chances to go there as they're moving after this season I think. I went a couple of years ago (night before we played at the Nou Camp for the 2nd time) and although its a shit hole in the concourses etc, its probably the loudest crowd I've ever heard.

Yes I think u r right but with 11000 points I would like to get them on my own points . It would be helpful if the club made a statement before the draw as we know that once the draw is made everyone will be booking the cheap flights with or without tickets.

Yes I think u r right but with 11000 points I would like to get them on my own points . It would be helpful if the club made a statement before the draw as we know that once the draw is made everyone will be booking the cheap flights with or without tickets.

Not gonna happen in my opinion, but by all means contact Supporter Services. I suspect whoever you end up speaking to wont have the authority to give you a straight answer.

I'm confident you'll get one on your own ticket if we draw Real, Juve, Napoli, and probably Dortmund, so I'd say with relative confidence you could book flights for those. I don't think you would get one for Atletico or Monaco even if the ticket collection is reintroduced, but its up to you if you want to chance getting a ticket over there in the away end.

Similar situation for me, I can get tickets off others ( e.g. gladbach) but want to get my own points up (11,000).Why should I give someone else my points when they never had any intention of going. No chance that I could get Dortmund or probably even Real if there isn't ticket collection. Real maybe with couple away to them recently but look at Gladbach without ticket collection, sold out above me think around 12,500 whatever it was and we played there last year. Italy I never think there would be a problem because of the fans over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.