Champions League cup scheme

As a season card holder, you will never struggle to get a seat on a match by match basis for any cup game
As for your regular seat, well that depends if someone beats you to it when it goes on sale to season card holders

So it's a 1st come, 1st served basis even if your a season ticket holder? Suppose it's not that big a deal really considering that loads that are there in my area for league games aren't there for European games.

So it's a 1st come, 1st served basis even if your a season ticket holder? Suppose it's not that big a deal really considering that loads that are there in my area for league games aren't there for European games.
Your season ticket gives you privileges over non season ticket holders ie there is a time that you can book before they can but it does not give you privileges over other season ticket holders over your regular seat.

Your season ticket gives you privileges over non season ticket holders ie there is a time that you can book before they can but it does not give you privileges over other season ticket holders over your regular seat.

That's correct. I went online for the home Barca game just 2 hours after the tickets went on sale to season ticket holders and couldn't access my usual seat. I telephoned the ticket office and was told that it had been allocated to a season ticket holder who had been bumped out of the seats given by UEFA to away fans in 106. When I complained the snotty tart told me it wasn't my seat and that I only had it guaranteed for PL games and if I wanted to secure it for any cup games I should have joined the cup schemes.

That's correct. I went online for the home Barca game just 2 hours after the tickets went on sale to season ticket holders and couldn't access my usual seat. I telephoned the ticket office and was told that it had been allocated to a season ticket holder who had been bumped out of the seats given by UEFA to away fans in 106. When I complained the snotty tart told me it wasn't my seat and that I only had it guaranteed for PL games and if I wanted to secure it for any cup games I should have joined the cup schemes.

Never mind at least I know now not to expect my usual seat.

Cheers.

I was dreading going onto the official site to renew the CL and other schemes.

However, I have just done so, and according to info there I am already enrolled on all the Cup schemes for 2017/18.

So, in my case at least it does seem to have renewed automatically, but I'll wait and see what happens....

Snotty tart or not, she was quite right. Them's the rules and I'm not sure why you were complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.