Champions League cup scheme

Snotty tart or not, she was quite right. Them's the rules and I'm not sure why you were complaining.

I used to be in the cup scheme but in 2015/16 I missed 2 CL games due to illness and could not sell the tickets as CL is not part of ticket exchange. I dont like the idea of effectivly chucking away £90 quid so dropped out of the cup schemes. I was complaining because her argument was that there was in fact a pecking order of 'loyalty' which effectively started with those signed up to the CL cup scheme. As just a season ticket holder for several decades I was lower in the pecking order. Where me and the snotty tart fell out was when I pointed out that I didn't object to a loyal blue having my seat but that they had lost their seat and pushed me out of mine so that a bod with no loyalty to City could have a prime seat. I now employ a policy of looking to book the seat I have for PL games for CL, usually on the day the tickets go on sale and if my usual seat is taken I watch it on the TV.

I used to be in the cup scheme but in 2015/16 I missed 2 CL games due to illness and could not sell the tickets as CL is not part of ticket exchange. I dont like the idea of effectivly chucking away £90 quid so dropped out of the cup schemes. I was complaining because her argument was that there was in fact a pecking order of 'loyalty' which effectively started with those signed up to the CL cup scheme. As just a season ticket holder for several decades I was lower in the pecking order. Where me and the snotty tart fell out was when I pointed out that I didn't object to a loyal blue having my seat but that they had lost their seat and pushed me out of mine so that a bod with no loyalty to City could have a prime seat. I now employ a policy of looking to book the seat I have for PL games for CL, usually on the day the tickets go on sale and if my usual seat is taken I watch it on the TV.

I can see it's annoying that you didn't even have the chance to buy your usual seat, but for CL games, if you're not in the scheme, it isn't "your" seat. Before they brought in the cup schemes I think there was a window when seasoncard holders could buy their seat before it was made available to others, but not any more. Not the snotty tart's fault, though there's no harm in being sympathetic of course.

You didn’t join the cup scheme. Someone in the cup scheme got, quite correctly, a seat.It happened to be the same one you sit in for league games. What’s your beef? There is a pecking order: those that are in the scheme get first dibs.You weren’t in it. Simples.

You didn’t join the cup scheme. Someone in the cup scheme got, quite correctly, a seat.It happened to be the same one you sit in for league games. What’s your beef? There is a pecking order: those that are in the scheme get first dibs.You weren’t in it. Simples.

Read my post. The chain starts with City handing a prime seat to an away supporter. This boots out a City fan who in turn then needs to look for another or City ticket office may pick it for them. Either way I am out of my seat to accommodate an away supporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.