Champions League cup scheme

Read my post. The chain starts with City handing a prime seat to an away supporter. This boots out a City fan who in turn then needs to look for another or City ticket office may pick it for them. Either way I am out of my seat to accommodate an away supporter.
You never had the seat. You didn't join the cup scheme. Read the terms of the season card you got. There's an easy way to guarantee your seat, and you'll never guess what it is...join...the...scheme.

You never had the seat. You didn't join the cup scheme. Read the terms of the season card you got. There's an easy way to guarantee your seat, and you'll never guess what it is...join...the...scheme.

Your obviously a rag if you think tourists and away fans should have first pick of seats before loyal City fans.

Your obviously a rag if you think tourists and away fans should have first pick of seats before loyal City fans.
It's a UEFA condition, you said it yourself earlier! City don't have a choice so they have to relocate the S/T holders that get moved and all non-Cup Scheme seats are available for that.

If I was you I'd be asking why you have to keep going through this bloody system mate.
I think if you pay by DD and let it auto-renew it keeps the schemes as they were the previous season. If you login and change anything - for example I dropped platinum this time - and hit the renew button it cancels the Cup Schemes and you have to re-enter details for any you want to keep, that's what happened with me anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.