Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

The Champs League group stages is a very big occasion for Atalanta fans. I wouldn’t assume they the ground will be half empty.

Yeah I remember watching them a few years ago on tele against the Toffees @ Goodison.

Looked & sounded like they took over the ground with their ‘hardcore’ following & that was only for the Europa League games.

Istanbul 2020 and Beyond - Get Saving Up

Champions League finals set to be staged in

St Petersburg in 2021,

Munich 2022 and

Wembley 2023.

Confirmation set to come from UEFA executive committee meeting in September

I know we have to travel a long way but I’d wager flying in Etihad’s finest aircraft in the best seats available is a bit different from wedging yourself in between to fat geezers in Economy class! Hopefully the lads will survive

Up yours, I will have you know I have lost weight.

I'm currently living in Ljubljana, taxi from the centre to the airport costs approximately 30 euros, takes 20-30 minutes (depending on the traffic). Be careful not to sit in a random taxi at the airport or at the main railway and bus stations in the city centre, those taxi drivers are known to rip off tourists and can charge you up to 70 euros. If anyone wants more info PM me :)
Great advice that mate, can you tell me how I pre-book taxi's? Four of us need a taxi from Ljubjana airport to the train station at Tuesday lunchtime and then from Ljubjana centre on Friday morning for an 11 am flight. Thanks in advance for any help.

Great advice that mate, can you tell me how I pre-book taxi's? Four of us need a taxi from Ljubjana airport to the train station at Tuesday lunchtime and then from Ljubjana centre on Friday morning for an 11 am flight. Thanks in advance for any help.

www.taximetro.si/?page_id=335
Hope this link works, this is one of the cheapest taxi companies here. Either call them or send them an e-mail, you can find both at the top of the website. Just tell them your name, flight number and time of arrival and the driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your nametag. Taxi Rondo and taxi Laguna Ljubljana are also ok and about the same price. And no problem at all! ;)

www.taximetro.si/?page_id=335
Hope this link works, this is one of the cheapest taxi companies here. Either call them or send them an e-mail, you can find both at the top of the website. Just tell them your name, flight number and time of arrival and the driver will be waiting for you at the airport with your nametag. Taxi Rondo and taxi Laguna Ljubljana are also ok and about the same price. And no problem at all! ;)
Brilliant that pal, thank you. We will be in Ljubjana on the Thursday afternoon till Friday morning if you want to meet up I will buy you a couple of beers :-)
We are staying here, 39 Gallusovo nabrežje, Ljubljana

Brilliant that pal, thank you. We will be in Ljubjana on the Thursday afternoon till Friday morning if you want to meet up I will buy you a couple of beers :-)
We are staying here, 39 Gallusovo nabrežje, Ljubljana
Sure thing, I live pretty close and I couldn't refuse a couple of free beers! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.