Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw??

Nice to see that Sky's coverage of the draw on Thursday has a former scum player, a former chelsea player, a former arsenal player, and a former...no sorry that's it, just those 3

BringBackSwales said:
Nice to see that Sky's coverage of the draw on Thursday has a former scum player, a former chelsea player, a former arsenal player, and a former...no sorry that's it, just those 3

Our man Patrick should be there! No sorry he will probably actually be at the draw rather than just talking about it :)

It will be even funnier that they will have an ex-Arse player and Arsenal might not even be in the draw.

I want Barca, Milan and Dortmund!

Can't wait for this. We've got a squad capable of winning it but little pressure on us with it being our first time in the competition so I just hope we can go and ruffle some of the big boys feathers

All i want is Ajax, thousands of blues in dam would be mental.

RACHACE said:
I can't wait, it's like being a kid at Xmas again.

I want:

Madrid
Ajax
Napoli

Don't fancy a trip to Naples, they're snidey bastards. Pretty much anyone else from that pot will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.