Champions League/Europa League semi-final draws

So the weakest team drew the second weakest team left in the comp

I think they are a decent team but currently sat 10th in their league. A league of mediocrity from Atletico down. Also just scraped passed the mighty Genk in the last round so I would imagine United will be happy getting them, playing them at home the second leg.
When will this 'all the leagues in Europe are shit except the mighty premier league' end? Plenty on the continent would argue that our league is a league of mediocrity, full stop.
As for the mighty Genk, well, they knocked out Spurs who might just end up as premier league champions....

Can't understand why the Rags get the advantage of playing all their 2nd legs at home , could it be UEFA are desperate to have their cash cow back in the Champs league ? But Celta Vigo are an excellent team on their day as Barca and Real have found out this season , they won't be overawed going to the swamp , and if the Rags are pinning their hopes on a 19 year old kid who could'nt finish a good breakfast their optimism is misplaced.

When will this 'all the leagues in Europe are shit except the mighty premier league' end? Plenty on the continent would argue that our league is a league of mediocrity, full stop.
As for the mighty Genk, well, they knocked out Spurs who might just end up as premier league champions....

When will all this 'I'll jump into a post and put a weird spin on it about the premier league when it's not even been mentioned' not on about the prem wind your neck in. Our league is mediocre.

My point is they are 10th in la liga behind some right shite, look at the table. Watford ours for clarity. The mighty genk did manage to knock out 10 man spurs you are correct.

When will all this 'I'll jump into a post and put a weird spin on it about the premier league when it's not even been mentioned' not on about the prem wind your neck in. Our league is mediocre.

My point is they are 10th in la liga behind some right shite, look at the table. Watford ours for clarity. The mighty genk did manage to knock out 10 man spurs you are correct.
If 'wind your neck in' is your considered response, I'll leave it to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.