Champions League Final 2021 | Tickets & Travel | Face Value Only

If I get banned or post removed fair enough Ric but just trying to help ...

I have ended up with 2 not face value but happy to sell one for what I have paid, happy to show you proof I wouldn't rip off a fellow City fan

I fly with sports options in the morning for the weekend so in Ringway 7am or happy to meet in Portugal they are UEFA tickets on the app easily transferred S21 in the corner WARNING not cheap but I had to paid it even as 38 year ST !! due to the crazy re-sell loyalty points

PM me
Where did you get a resale ? Live football tickets?

If I get banned or post removed fair enough Ric but just trying to help ...

I have ended up with 2 not face value but happy to sell one for what I have paid, happy to show you proof I wouldn't rip off a fellow City fan

I fly with sports options in the morning for the weekend so in Ringway 7am or happy to meet in Portugal they are UEFA tickets on the app easily transferred S21 in the corner WARNING not cheap but I had to paid it even as 38 year ST !! due to the crazy re-sell loyalty points

PM me
Hi mate, thanks for the message but all sorted now

After 1 ticket for the final in Porto, flight leaves tomorrow at 3pm - would absolutely love to go. PM if any are going blues.

Looking for 1 ticket, Nephew is driving from Gibraltar to Porto now on the promise of a ticket that I had! Unfortunately I missed a text last night and the ticket has probably gone, so any chance of 1 ticket would be great. The ticket I was buying was the €450 ticket (£386.50) He has lost money on flights & Hotel for Istanbul, Flights to the UK when I thought I had got him one on Friends & Family, and now he has driven there and paid for 2 nights hotel

Anyone that knows me knows I am genuine and can be trusted. @Bill and @Ric can vouch for me. Currently in a restaurant in Porto with my wife (who doesn’t have a ticket) waiter advised that the restaurant owner has 2 tickets in the area of uefa presidential party but he can’t go due to work commitments. Here’s the thing he wants 1000 euros per ticket. I tried to get it down but that’s the deal. I’m not paying that but If any ticketless fans want them then PM me and I will advise details. This is genuine and not a wind up but they are nervous about advertising them on the web so PM me and I will advise phone no and location of tickets.

I promise there is nothing in it for me and am only trying to help so hold back on abuse. If it’s not for you as it isn’t for me then pass but if you’re genuine and desperate and willing to pay these are excellent seats probably by the trophy presentation

i don’t know the face value of these so hope I’m not breaking any rules

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.