Champions League Final 2021

cptaidan88

UEFA have announced the Champions League Final in 2021 will be held in either Munich or Saint Petersburg.

Munich is a great city, but I went to St Petersburg during the world cup and its an incredible place. Obviously a little more difficult to get to though.

For 2019;
Champions League Final - Madrid
Europa League Final - Baku
Super Cup - Istanbul

For 2020;
Champions League Final - Istanbul
Europa League Final - Gdansk
Super Cup - Porto

For 2021
Champions League Final - Munich or St Petersburg
Europa League Final - Vienna, Tblisi, or Seville
Super Cup - Minsk, Helsinki, Belfast, or Kharkiv

Gdansk for a Thursday night cup final. I half want the rags to be in it and then disappear to a local salt mine.

Belfast for the super cup!
What stadium would they hold it in? Windsor Park is tiny. Just over 18k for a national stadium. The IFA surely can't expect to be holding a major soccer game there? I was going to suggest Ravenhill, but that's actually a couple of hundred less than Windsor Park.

What stadium would they hold it in? Windsor Park is tiny. Just over 18k for a national stadium. The IFA surely can't expect to be holding a major soccer game there? I was going to suggest Ravenhill, but that's actually a couple of hundred less than Windsor Park.
It was held in Estonia this year at a ground that only holds 15,000!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.