Champions League Final 2027 Madrid or Baku?

Frank the Yank

You are having a laugh? I would hope the powers that be make the correct choice. However, we all know that money talks!!

genuine question, why not baku apart from it being further away its a beautiful place
Very far away and very inconvenient for traveling supporters. I don’t think the stadium is that great either.

Never been to Baku but would much rather go to Spain ( and I have been there loads of times) than Azerbaijan.

Don’t think the Chelsea and Arsenal fans enjoyed it too much. They would have much rather had it closer to home.

Very far away and very inconvenient for traveling supporters. I don’t think the stadium is that great either.

Never been to Baku but would much rather go to Spain ( and I have been there loads of times) than Azerbaijan.

Don’t think the Chelsea and Arsenal fans enjoyed it too much. They would have much rather had it closer to home.
i get what you mean in terms of travel although its only marginally further than turkey but as a city baku is a really nice place

Not exactly making it easy for fan travel with this Baku nonsense, it doesn't matter where it's staged because fans will just be a secondary consideration.

In this digital age they could announce the stadium for the final when the finalists are known, this would cut down on pollution too so it's a win win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.