Champions League Final - Drinking Games

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

Wasn't sure where to put this so went for the safe option. I have invited my mates and their good ladies [or their wives if they're not free] round to my house to watch the CL final so need so suggestions from my Bluemoon friends into drinking games.

I will be watching on ITV so my first thought is that you finish the drink you have at the first mention of "that wonderful night in Barcelona".

Any positive Man Utd reference is a Brandy. Any negative Man City reference is a short of your choice.

Please help my mates and I have a really good times watching the final and send us back to the women types, who will be congregated in the kitchen, a little merrier than when we left them.

Cheers!

another generation said:
You won't make it as far as kick-off before you're under the table!

That is a concern which is why I need some help!

Mentions of the Govan piss can = 1 whisky

Organised Germans = 1 schnapps

Close ups of Klopp = 1 of the girls has to give everyone a close up of there clopper

Rascal said:
Mentions of the Govan piss can = 1 whisky

Organised Germans = 1 schnapps

Close ups of Klopp = 1 of the girls has to give everyone a close up of there clopper

I like your thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.