Champions League Final | Flights - Who's on which plane?

My lad flew from Manchester to Brussels this afternoon then a connecting flight to Istanbul - Manchester flight took off an hour late - suffice to say he and his mate , and plenty of other blues missed their connecting flight , he’s had to pay for another flight tomorrow at 1.30pm and has had to pay for a hotel for the night close to Brussels airport - he videod me clutching a pint of Leffe in the airport , he was in great spirits by the way and said him and his mate and numerous other blues were getting pissed !!
Yeah my flight from Stanstead had a connection from Edinburgh with only 90 min connection time so Mrs Swales driving us straight to Stanstead from Manchester. 80 min connection time in Copenhagen coming back, can imagine delays Sunday morning out of Istanbul so may well miss it but coming back much less of an issue. The things we do for City

Reactions: flb
I'm on the Sportsworld Turkish Airlines daytrip flights. Bought my ticket as a seasoncard holder in the CL scheme. However, three of my sons now have tickets (unexpectedly) - supporters clubs (they live in different parts of the country). They're flying from Gatwick on Friday - returning on Sunday staying in a good hotel. If I'd known they'd get tickets, I would have held off booking flights - and flown with them (at a much cheaper cost). I bought a Cat 3 ticket - as have my sons - their tickets give them better seats than me. I was hoping for tier one behind the goal, but I'm sat in the corner in tier 2. My mate bought a Cat 4 ticket in the last window. He's also behind the goal. Again, a better seat than me. Not only that, he's got cheaper flights than me.

I really don't get the seating plan in the Ataturk - Cat 2 tickets in the upper tier. In this country, the upper tier tickets are cheaper.

Haha , oh god yes , my favourite slurp Leffe - especially ruby !
Ahh Leffe.

If you're in Wetherspoons with the other half and getting a bite to eat order 2 meals with alcoholic drinks.
2 Leffe then get the Mrs a glass of white wine for £1.72, fuckin winner, it's our favourite trick. Best of all I get the Mrs to order it all on the App as I can't be arsed.

At glas waiting for my first leg to brussells. A wee cider to start the day. Shud help my kidney stone no end :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.