Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

SouthStandStander

Right, now criteria is out and only goes down as low as 15000 points and on the cup scheme.

Who has booked flights / hotel etc and is going to be there without a ticket?.

I and my mate are 2 that are doing just that.

What can we expect?.
Can we get into the fan zone?.
I've read that there is no drinking allowed in public places.

If not, what's the plan blues. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Most bars in Porto serve food so will be open until 10:30pm at least. Many of them will show the game. We'll have to see if Porto decides to do any big screen fan zone type events.

I wouldn't worry about the 'no drinking in public' policy. Isn't that the case in most european countries anyway?

4 of us travelling, likely zero tickets unless criteria drops. 2 nights in Lisbon and 2 in Porto. Expecting amazing weather, loads of great bars to be open even if closing a little earlier than normal. Expecting loads of blues to be in the same boat and can’t fucking wait

Right, now criteria is out and only goes down as low as 15000 points and on the cup scheme.

Who has booked flights / hotel etc and is going to be there without a ticket?.

I and my mate are 2 that are doing just that.

What can we expect?.
Can we get into the fan zone?.
I've read that there is no drinking allowed in public places.

If not, what's the plan blues. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
I’m going. Doubt we could get into a fan zone but I have no interest in doing so anyway.

Going Friday - Wednesday, staying close to the river/Ribeira area.

No chance of getting a ticket but knew this before booking so not really fussed.

Only 2nd time to Porto, first trip being to see City there in 2012 (?) and only did one night then so very much looking forward to a proper visit this time, despite all the hassle and cost involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.