Champions League Final | Istanbul Hotels/Areas

BlueMooner123

For those who have already booked, what areas are you staying in? Just trying to gauge where most blues will be. I don’t want to be miles across the City from everyone else :-)

Merge if you don’t think this is worthy of its own thread. Thanks

Staying in fatih nd flying into sabiha airport. Accommodation decent price on booking.com 150 for 3 nights between 2 of us

I’m staying in Sultanahmet. Seems to be a good location and a really nice hotel. I think Taskim Sq will be a popular place too.
That was my next area of research where to go etc. I'm guessing taskim is the main tourist area where majority of blues will congregate. Seems a fairly large city so hoping to fit as much in as possible within the 72 hours we're there

I’ve got an £80 return flight from Antalya to Istanbul, Sabiha airport, absolute steal compared to some prices I’ve seen although our holiday to Antalya has cost us a bit haha! Staying in Taksim square aswel £100 per night for a decent hotel room. Glad everyone seems to be heading taksim square! Do you reckon there will be big screens/fan parks etc?

Consider the Besiktas area or Taksim. Sultanahmet is perfectly nice but a massive tourist trap, way overpriced and aimed at wealthy Russians.

I’ve got an £80 return flight from Antalya to Istanbul, Sabiha airport, absolute steal compared to some prices I’ve seen although our holiday to Antalya has cost us a bit haha! Staying in Taksim square aswel £100 per night for a decent hotel room. Glad everyone seems to be heading taksim square! Do you reckon there will be big screens/fan parks etc?
Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.