Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

Think there was talk of UEFA putting shuttle buses on, plus the Metro ought to be running I’d imagine. Both will be a bit of trek and not ideal at that time of night for young ones and old ones but I’m not sure even an organised trip would take care of that. Well, not the overnight stopover ones. The day trips will probably have transfers back to the airport afterwards.
The fact that it’s 20km says to me that shuttle buses won’t work very well. They’d need absolutely hundreds of them or otherwise people will be waiting hours and hours.

Booked 5 flights out of Stansted 15.55pm direct with Turkish Airlines on the Thursday & Return + 1 stop back Sunday afternoon for £360 each & booked a decent Hotel on Booking.com in the Faith area including breakfast for £120 each for 3 nights. We always go out of Stansted. Munich cost us £46 whereas Manchester was £575. Absolute scam. Small airport, park outside, walk through and in the bar within 30 mins. 3 hour drive is a bit of a drag but save £00's

There was a post on here a couple of weeks ago which I think was a copy of a tweet. It claimed that a certain company had already got first option on dozens of charter flights if City got through. Does anyone remember that? It wasn’t Sports Options.

Looking like sport options may be struggling to sort anything out due to them not having released any news or updates so far, they are usually on the ball getting this type of information released for major finals. Also how many sent emails to them and have now sorted themselves, maybe worthwhile sending them another email letting them know to take you off their list.

There was a post on here a couple of weeks ago which I think was a copy of a tweet. It claimed that a certain company had already got first option on dozens of charter flights if City got through. Does anyone remember that? It wasn’t Sports Options.
Pegasus airlines part of Turkish Airlines, they have 3 going on Thursday and 7 ish on Friday, prices have shot up to near 800 pounds pus you have to get from the airport to the city.

Presumably, the City travel package includes transport from the airport to the stadium and return ?

Just wondering if Spike will put his stuff on here before the official package goes on sale?
He did say they were “working very hard” to put the package together. I’d suggest they work “very smart” and update interested parties. Not criticising too much as it’s probably a difficult task but I was waiting for their packages but this morning as we saw prices increasing exponentially we thought fuck it, get it booked which we have, Sports Options losing customers by delaying, bet they don’t work weekends as well.

He did say they were “working very hard” to put the package together. I’d suggest they work “very smart” and update interested parties. Not criticising too much as it’s probably a difficult task but I was waiting for their packages but this morning as we saw prices increasing exponentially we thought fuck it, get it booked which we have, Sports Options losing customers by delaying, bet they don’t work weekends as well.
Or they to are struggling to be competitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.