Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Im saying I would rather win the league every year than the CL. Because it makes us the Champions of England and its harder to win than any other club competition in the world.

Whats your point ?
The point is i disagree with you and would rather win the champions league every year because it is the most prestigious trophy in club football and makes us champions of Europe.

Should of never started Harry Kane. He must have it in his contract he has to play when fit. Was it in a cup game this season or last season he started on the bench and brought him on when the game was already easily won. Spurs are a much better side without him.

Should of never started Harry Kane. He must have it in his contract he has to play when fit. Was it in a cup game this season or last season he started on the bench and brought him on when the game was already easily won. Spurs are a much better side without him.

Sorry but that’s nonsense, it is continually brought up time and time again. From the time he was injured to tonight, they played 9 games, winning 3, drawing 1 and losing 5.

How is that a much better side without him?

It’s an insult to him, he’s Spurs best player and captain, if he’s fit he plays 100%.

Mate it's sad. A bit of banter is fine but the total skewed hatred and crap spouted now is just ridiculous. I even find myself getting caught up in it as well. There needs to be some kind of shift away from this shit. What happened to sportsmanship and humility? Decent fans need to grab it back and fuck the idiots off. I'm going on every scouse persons social media I know and I'm going to congratulate them. Time to be better and hopefully others will follow suit.
I won't be following suit I'm afraid, the vast majority I've come across are like the deleted post, they just know to give it out.

I won't be following suit I'm afraid, the vast majority I've come across are like the deleted post, they just know to give it out.

No problem, I am only congratulating ones I know personally. It is sad but the majority are a special breed for sure. We all wish it was different but it hasn't been for the 50+ years I have been following football. I doubt it will change before I die.

Didn't watch the match and given the post match report here, nothing was missed.

Congratulations to Klopp and Liverpool. Well deserved.

Sorry but that’s nonsense, it is continually brought up time and time again. From the time he was injured to tonight, they played 9 games, winning 3, drawing 1 and losing 5.

How is that a much better side without him?

It’s an insult to him, he’s Spurs best player and captain, if he’s fit he plays 100%.
They downed tools in the league to concentrate on the CL. Last time he was out injured they went on a decent run in and around the time they were “challenging” for the league the he came back and they went shite.

When I say better team I mean they play better football a lot quicker. When he plays it’s as if he has to be passed the ball and their all round play is much slower

They were the best team in the competition so far, and Spurs rode their luck. Read this thread and no one said Spurs were robbed.

Best team in the competition. They lost 4 games. Fair play they won it.
Wouldn't go as far as say well deserved. After watching the match wouldn't
have said that if Spurs had won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.