Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

I think many of us suffer from "Imposter Syndrome". This is not helped by years of being shite, being taunted for it by our near rivals, and then years of constant, cheap negativity from Sky and the media.

More appearances in the final stages of major competitions like last night will eventually remove the fear which can inhibit our support as we start to realise that actually we deserve to be here.

And it was to be fair
Pre-game during the warm up City were way louder, and first 10 mins or so our fans were bang up for it. Then the nerves seemed to kick in with the fans as well as the players. Chelsea fans can bang on about our support being “facking shit” but we’d have barely heard a peep out of them if we’d taken the lead and gone on to win.
However, it was frustrating trying to get songs going where I was. I know a lot of old school City fans who barely, if ever, miss a game. All great people but few ever bother to join in with any singing.

Last edited:
Someone said it was over a cigarette or something stupid like that.

I was in the restaurant the previous night when it kicked off with Chelsea, think its made headline news back home. Full on riot in the restaurant and then outside as I'm sat there eating my Prawns.
Did you manage to finish the prawns?

Seen a few messages about blue on blue and yes you can spot the nob heads a mile off, just want to cause trouble with anyone and will push and try to provoke, fuckin bellends
Remember being in Plezen in a bar before the game and me and my old fella sat in a booth where you helped yourself to beer from taps built into the table I’m sure some will remember it
Group of blues came and sat in same booth and supped a good few then just fucked off without paying leaving me having to explain to a very angry big landlord we weren’t with them, one was a mod on here at one point

just fuckin pond life twats

Seen a few messages about blue on blue and yes you can spot the nob heads a mile off, just want to cause trouble with anyone and will push and try to provoke, fuckin bellends
Remember being in Plezen in a bar before the game and me and my old fella sat in a booth where you helped yourself to beer from taps built into the table I’m sure some will remember it
Group of blues came and sat in same booth and supped a good few then just fucked off without paying leaving me having to explain to a very angry big landlord we weren’t with them, one was a mod on here at one point

Not sure what was worse. The dickhead congratulating Gove on Brexit or the dickhead racially abusing some locals on the walk back into town from the ground.

Name and shame the former mod.

Biggest bunch of twats I've ever met in my life was a group of blues dressed as Blues Brothers in Poznan for the Groclin game. Same type of behaviour. Absolute vermin.

I don't feel glad I was there at the moment. All that hassle, paranoia, effort, expense...all that walking: we did 21000 steps on Saturday and forgot to eat after 1pm, only to find everything closed at 10.30. My wallet being nicked didn't help either although we are going to be featured in a US tv documentary who filmed me and my mate. It really is no consolation at the moment:

Sorry about the wallet.

Not sure what was worse. The dickhead congratulating Gove on Brexit or the dickhead racially abusing some locals on the walk back into town from the ground.

Name and shame the former mod.

no he will know who he is, was probably about .70p a pint as well ffs

I don't feel glad I was there at the moment. All that hassle, paranoia, effort, expense...all that walking: we did 21000 steps on Saturday and forgot to eat after 1pm, only to find everything closed at 10.30. My wallet being nicked didn't help either although we are going to be featured in a US tv documentary who filmed me and my mate. It really is no consolation at the moment:

Wow that’s quite the day. I had my first proper meal since Friday night about an hour ago when I got back. Made the mistake this morning of walking into a vegan cafe next to my hotel and ordering scrambled eggs that came out with some tahini thing that I took two bites of and nearly threw up all Saturday’s beer. Wallet must’ve been a nightmare. That and then that performance. I feel for you !

Did you see Michael Gove in one of the bars on the river amongst the blues? Fuck me that was a bizarre moment.

Wow that’s quite the day. I had my first proper meal since Friday night about an hour ago when I got back. Made the mistake this morning of walking into a vegan cafe next to my hotel and ordering scrambled eggs that came out with some tahini thing that I took two bites of and nearly threw up all Saturday’s beer. Wallet must’ve been a nightmare. That and then that performance. I feel for you !

Did you see Michael Gove in one of the bars on the river amongst the blues? Fuck me that was a bizarre moment.
You're kidding? I'd have told him he was a lying, hypocritical ****. Are you telling me people were congratulating him?

soeaking of doing one on bills, we were having a beer on Friday night. Lovely lady serving us. 4 Chelsea; young lads, just finished Uni(should never have been able to afford it but that's their business). They joined us, all had a pint then fucked off and left us in a very embarrassing situation:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.