Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Disappointing end to a brilliant season

Sergio crying at the end with his last game in Blue

Gutted, totally gutted but it seems currently at the moment Chelsea under Tuchel have our number. He is in fact a Pep disciple, it will take Pep's brilliance to work it out

Devastated but I love my club, we just came up against a team that Tuchel knows how to negate Pep at the moment

Onwards to next season

Every single thing that was said pre-match against the lineup - justified

Every single thing said about Guardiola overthinking and having brain explosions - justified

Absolute bottle job deluxe. You aren't a genius, Pep. You're a very good manager, needing an extreme amount of funds to operate, but you have glaring, significant weaknesses that you cannot seem to overcome.

Don't ever question the fans. Don't fucking tell me the manager knows best. The fucking fans do. ALWAYS.

Absolutely gutted. We could've and should've won this

Will be legend here when he eventually leaves but he has huge flaws in this tournament. Fucking disgrace of a set-up. Not mad, just empty. Gutted for the players. Most of all for Sergio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.