Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Is Pep stupid? I mean for months Raz has been awful and even in his cameos after the PL was clinched have been dreadful. Getting to the CL final doesn't happen very often and it's not the type of match you want to experiment in. I can't think of any other way to describe playing Raz in a match like this other than extremely stupid. When you factor in the fact that he bumped Gundogan out of position and benched their captain to do it it's indefensible. Does he think 3-0 wins with the best XI are boring or something? Is his ego so big that he needs to win by changing things up to prove how much of a genius he is?
I thought Sterling was one of the only players to create anything, which is why he started.this isn’t on Pep.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GAVE IN. THEY FOUGHT TO THE END. THANK YOU LADS. THANK YOU PEP. THANK YOU EVERYBODY AT THE CLUB FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.
THANK YOU CITY FANS, ESPECIALLY THE BLUE MOONERS.

Our day will come. I’m in tears for Sergio, for every one of those players.

See you next season. I need to go and have a drink...of tea!
We did tonight

You never want your manager to think they're bigger than the club. That tonight was proof of how bad things can get when they do.

JUST PLAY A DM, PEP! You've played a DM in every single game this season. WHY would you change it tonight? There's only one reason, and that's because he can't stand the idea that we would win and his 'tactical genius' would not be the centre of attention.
Dm was at fault?? Dont think so, zinchenko and cb were outplayed and thats it. If sterling could take down an assist, we would have lead 1:0 long ago

Jesus Christ there are some ridiculous over reactions here. It was a pretty even game, Chelsea were dangerous on the break and we had most of the ball but didn’t create that many clear cut chances. There were a couple of last ditch Chelsea’s tackles that prevented goals and Werner fucked up a couple of sitters. Game could have gone either way really, and if Mahrez connects a little bit less cleanly with that volley we are on our way to extra time.

some of you need to grow a pair.

we have the best manager in the world and probably the best squad as well. This won’t be our last final.

Nothing about the lineup or Pep.

Chelsea were just better, no point looking for who to blame.
Trash and you know it. We were sliced open as the lack of DM exposed us. Pep knew what he had to do but was too stubborn to do it. The introduction of Dinho gave us more control and we actually pressed them more than we did in the first half.

Chelsea players knew they had the beating of us from the 1st minute.
Those 2 wins against us gave them confidence

Firstly, Chelsea played well. They played their game plan to perfection, played to their strengths, gave everything and in all honesty it should have been over by half time.

let's make no mistake here, we threw that away at 6.45pm when Pep announced his batshit mental team. You can't blame any player on the pitch for a shit performance because they did what Pep asked, it was entirely the tactics that stopped players turning up. I can take losing but to do it in this manner is painful, very painful. Didn't think I could be angrier than I was at Pellegrini for not throwing everything at Madrid when we needed 1 goal to get into the final but that tops it.

I'll forgive him quickly enough but I'm disgusted with Pep tonight.
Totally agree with this , i Just knew it was gonna happen when I saw the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.