Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Starting Sterling should not mean players cannot pass the ball like they normally do. The players were too nervous tonight and did not find their rhythm. This is not down to Pep making one change and it is not down to Raheem, it is the whole team. We did not play well and that happens sometimes. Gutted but we have had worst nights and I am sure this team will be back better next season. We have a great future to look forward to.

Really weird feeling, feels strange, Sterling utter wank as was mahrez, best team was not selected as we know pep can do on occasion, as such we lost fair and square, all week most of us fans have Been saying they haven’t played our best side, is still feel that. Boring and some

It's not second time in two years, we've seen it long before that?

Liverpool QF away, he changes his best team and picks Gundo as a wide forward?

Spurs QF first leg away, no De Bruyne and Sane, brings them on with just minutes to go.

Baffling for ages.
That Liverpool game with Gundo on the right wing will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Chelsea are NOT a "very good team". They lost to Leicester in their FA Cup final. They have struggled to a top 4 finish.

WE lost today from 'our' own poor performance, not that Chelsea "beat" us.
NOT true,we are better, but they are very good.

They let themselves down. They were poor all over the park and that, despite his poor selection and tactics, cannot be solely down to the manager.
They were poor because it was so hard to break a defensive team down. The manager gives them the tools . It was far too loose and full of passing mistakes nd so many warnings were there. So . Let them possess. Retreat as in all our men inside our own half. Let Chelsea try to break us down for a change. Get to halftime 0-0.
Then we have a chance. Can be done on the training ground. If Tuchel can be negative then so can City. In a cup game it demands guile .

It's not second time in two years, we've seen it long before that?

Liverpool QF away, he changes his best team and picks Gundo as a wide forward?

Spurs QF first leg away, no De Bruyne and Sane, brings them on with just minutes to go.

Baffling for ages.
You could argue he was building his side but I agree.

Pep has given us magical moments but at times he complicates the simple things to a crazy level.

Without a doubt a flawed genius, as said I hope Khaldoon is not going to go easy on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.