Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I’m curious. In your view, who is the best manager in the world?
I don't know I don't care, this is the real world we are not playing top trumps.

Pep is a genius who has changed football and how it's played BUT he has serious flaws.

3 times losing to Ole, his record against Tommy T terrible, his record against Klopp poor.

I am not into silly little titles, best player, best stadium, best pitch

Revels? I am heartbroken to lose a game in that way, take off the blue glasses, we messed up, messed up big time, Pep is not above serious justified criticism
Ah, so it's Pep out (again). Ok. You crack on.

"Blue glasses" ?.....not really, just appreciate what we have. Be careful what you wish for with this manager.

Well,,totally gutted this morning sporting a very sore head..We have the PL and Carabao cup this season.. won endless trophies over the last few years...good heavens, wait until we actually have a real downturn because this season is far from that..just can not stand some of the raggish comments on here..a bloody disgrace..count your blessings boys..we never win at home and we never win away..where is that spirit ????

Ah, so it's Pep out (again). Ok. You crack on.

"Blue glasses" ?.....not really, just appreciate what we have. Be careful what you wish for with this manager.
who has said Pep out?

don't put words into people's mouths.

Pep fucked up, big time, his post match interview was embarrassing.

I hope this week Khaldoon, Tixiki are having a serious talk about what happened, in my humble, it's required.

Would be Herr Flick?

Pep would be the best in England for winning Premier League and Carabao Cup
Tommy Tickle for wining Champions League
So, by definition, Flick would be best in the world for winning the World Club Cup thingy

**Sniff**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.