• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

CL Final.jpg

Champions League Final

In.cre.di.ble!

Early I know for a pre-match thread, but it is inevitable that about a thousand different threads will pop-up between now and then, all wanting to talk about what will undoubtedly be the biggest game in our club's history ... so let's keep it all in one place here ...

I’m absolutely over the moon at that result tonight but I’m absolutely gutted I can’t call my Dad to talk about it and I’m sure there are loads of blues feeling very similar today for friends and family no longer with us.

Win or lose in Istanbul, we’ve made history today and I feel for every Blue that stuck with us through the shit but didn’t managed to see this day. Those of us that have seen it are so very fortunate. Little Citeh in the CL Final, well fuck me.

Anyway, here’s to the Blues that weren’t blessed to see this day!

can pubs show matches looked at booking a table at dive bar fully booked. Wherr can we go? Will be descending on town regardless! CMON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.