Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I understand what you're saying but that still doesn't take away the fact, that your team is dependent on Mahrez, Foden, KDB and Gundo to get all the goals. You can't tell me that you can replace Mahrez with Ferran and still be expected to perform at the same level. Chelsea can replace Werner with Havertz and we still have a great team, or we can replace Pulisic with Ziyech. Yes, you can occasionally have someone like Zinchenko come into midfield to replicate your "hollistic way" but that's not enough to hurt Chelsea FC.
Uninformed or deluded or both.
Anyway please sod off.

I'm talking about the current Aguero, the same one who has forgotten how to take penalties.
You are very confident, we will see who can hurt you on Saturday, I personally think your on the wind up or haven't got a clue, we nullify your counters and you don't really have anything else, anyway I've wasted enough time, enjoy the match, it might just surprise you what we can and can't do

You are very confident, we will see who can hurt you on Saturday, I personally think your on the wind up or haven't got a clue, we nullify your counters and you don't really have anything else, anyway I've wasted enough time, enjoy the match, it might just surprise you what we can and can't do

He knows we would beat Chelsea 7 or 8 times out of 10. Maybe he’ll get lucky and Saturday will be one of the other three.

But it probably won’t.

No I'm not confident at all and nobody on either team should be confident of winning. This final is bang on 50/50 and nobody knows which City or Chelsea will turn up in the final. But one thing that favours Chelsea is that we have already beaten you twice this season under Tuchel and this should definitely help us, in some way.

Yeah I understand what you're saying but that still doesn't take away the fact, that your team is dependent on Mahrez, Foden, KDB and Gundo to get all the goals. You can't tell me that you can replace Mahrez with Ferran and still be expected to perform at the same level. Chelsea can replace Werner with Havertz and we still have a great team, or we can replace Pulisic with Ziyech. Yes, you can occasionally have someone like Zinchenko come into midfield to replicate your "hollistic way" but that's not enough to hurt Chelsea FC.
Wow, you can replace two players and we don’t have enough to hurt Chelsea? I appreciate you are a fan mate but if you come on here (with THAT username!) and starting bigging yourself up and putting us down you won’t last long, save that for your own fan forums.

haven't come to terms yet that this match is happening and planning to keep it that way until the day of. less stressful lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.