Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
23 days to go.
23rd major trophy (if we win Pl) for City
23rd different team to win the EC/CL if we win it.

It's written in the stars. We're going to do it..

City 64% vs Chelsea 36%

United 64% vs Villarreal 36%

Coincidence

Take a look on Chelsea Shed End. They see themselves as billed as underdogs. They also consider that in a one-off match they've got a perfectly good chance of doing us. Both of which happen to be true.
Are they as nervous as some on here are? Is it a greater sense of optimism on their part overall?

I had a dream last night where Aguero wins us the CL with the last kick of the game. Come to think of it, what a story it would be though. Him winning us our first league title with the last kick of the game and if he does that with the CL too, it would be a fitting end to his legendary City career.
If it went to that , it would be a fitting end for most of us :-))

Are you not nervous mate, it’s not a pop I’m just asking ?
There is a difference between being nervous because it’s a final and a big game and being nervous by telling yourself that you know exactly how they will beat us and score goals. That’s stupid pessimism

Are you not nervous mate, it’s not a pop I’m just asking ?
If you've read my posts you'd know I'm a rather blind optimist, haha.

I asked the question because I'm always curious to know whether other fanbases are as downbeat as many blues seem to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.