Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea had a pisser of a run into the finals...they beat teams who were bang average(porto and one of the worst madrid teams i've seen). Who here thinks PSG wouldn't have made short work of them? They also didnt have to play our proper team in the last meeting...instead they scraped past our backups many of whom were playing very poorly on the day.

This weekend we give them a reminder.

Chelsea had a pisser of a run into the finals...they beat teams who were bang average(porto and one of the worst madrid teams i've seen). Who here thinks PSG wouldn't have made short work of them? They also didnt have to play our proper team in the last meeting...instead they scraped past our backups many of whom were playing very poorly on the day.

This weekend we give them a reminder.
I think PSG and Dortmund would of knocked Chelsea out.

Take a look on Chelsea Shed End. They see themselves as billed as underdogs. They also consider that in a one-off match they've got a perfectly good chance of doing us. Both of which happen to be true.
They also reckon Foden plays only 1 in 3 games and may be worth buying from us this summer if he’s annoyed about his lack of game time.

They also reckon Foden plays only 1 in 3 games and may be worth buying from us this summer if he’s annoyed about his lack of game time.
We could do a straight swap, Phil for Werner. Would prefer Giroud but they won’t let him go.

Azpilicueta against Foden thats the place to lookout for. Azpilicueta in the semi final couldnt handle foden when Foden came on only way he dealt with Phil was foul after foul that is a red card waiting to happen. said the same in the chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.