Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a funny comment. I think everybody at this point, can pinpoint the Man City starting 11 that would be starting the final. You guys have a drop in quality when it comes to attacking players on the bench. That's not to mention that Chelsea pretty much played their weakened teams the last 2 times we beat you. The fact that Ziyech and Alonso (the two players who scored winners against you) are likely not to start the final, goes to tell you a lot about this Chelsea team. We have a bigger room for change in our starting 11.
I can only assume that although you may be a Chelsea fan you know fuck all about football and especially our team, if you think we have not much change from our previous two starting elevens against you.
Deluded springs to mind.

Instill the belief that Pep has.

The same belief he's passed onto his players.

Feel the confidence of knowing as one we can win anything.

If you're not one of the lucky ones watching it in the stadium roar at your Tele or Radio wherever you maybe.

We are not really here...

That's a funny comment. I think everybody at this point, can pinpoint the Man City starting 11 that would be starting the final. You guys have a drop in quality when it comes to attacking players on the bench. That's not to mention that Chelsea pretty much played their weakened teams the last 2 times we beat you. The fact that Ziyech and Alonso (the two players who scored winners against you) are likely not to start the final, goes to tell you a lot about this Chelsea team. We have a bigger room for change in our starting 11.
Pmsl.

Who wants to tell this ****?

You do understand sarcasm... don’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.