Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks fine on the video of him walking off, just a precaution I reckon.

Players train with intensity otherwise there is no point, bound to get the odd knock every now and then.

Players probably leave training due to a knock more than we know, only know about this because cameras are allowed in.

Stop shitting yourselves. Chelsea have far more to worry about than we do.

There's no nerves for me, we're the better side and if we play well I think we win.

If the nightmare scenario came true and we lost, we've got 2 titles in the bag, during what would be described as a transition period for any other side with the players we have lost over the last 2/3 seasons. pep is as happy as he's ever been, the squads young and constantly improving and we will add to it. we've been there now and win or lose we will be back soon.
yep as much as ill be shitting it i have come to terms with us being failures by only winning the title and cup))))

Forgetting about the injury or otherwise to Gundogan, it would be pretty good for us to finally beat English opposition in Europe for the first time tomorrow. To the best of my knowledge we’ve played 3 English sides and lost all 3 ties (Chelsea in 1970, Liverpool 2018, Spurs 2019).

Forgetting about the injury or otherwise to Gundogan, it would be pretty good for us to finally beat English opposition in Europe for the first time tomorrow. To the best of my knowledge we’ve played 3 English sides and lost all 3 ties (Chelsea in 1970, Liverpool 2018, Spurs 2019).
Actually we beat Spurs in the second match - we just lost the tie on away goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.