Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ok with this lineup, Mount absolutely spun Ferna at Wembley and Rodri would offer nothing against their compact defence. It also allows Kev to drop back into midfeild rather than spend the game with his back to goal as a false 9.

Raz will miss chances, but with this lineup we should be able to create a lot more, which has been our problem against them in the previous games

Last edited:
Normally I would be alarmed by that team but weve got to trust Pep knows what he is doing. Big old night for Raheem now and he will have my full support, as he should from all of us. Come on blue boys!

And fuck off Wio, you red twat of course

Jeez. Exciting line-up but the likes of Mahrez, Foden and De Bruyne will need to work their bollocks off to counter Chelsea’s threat in attack.

OMG, no Fern to accommodate Sterling? Gundogan sitting too deep for my liking. Need him further up the pitch. Fuck me Pep you really have made me even more nervous now. Need more gin! Come on City. Let's do it for all blues. My old man will have a prime seat on a cloud. Don't let him down, he's waited a long time.

Shit! Only just remembered, when we won our first title in 2012, Chelsea won the Campions league that season. Hope it’s just nerves fuckin about with my head haha.

To add to your superstitions, Chelsea also changed coach in the middle of season, it then had for goalkeeper 29 years old Petr Cech that signed from Rennes and now they have 29 years old Mendy acquired also from Rennes, Chelsea's captain Terry was 31 years old and Chelsea captin now Azpilicueta is also 31 years old, it also played a Portuguese team in the quarter finals of the CL and a Spanish team in the SF of CL just like this year, after 14 games then Di Matteo had 71.4 % win rate and guess what this year till now Tuchel has after 14 games 71.4 % win rate :)
Oh and let's not forget Spanish Cup in 2012 was Barcelona-Atletico Bilbao and this year was..... yes Barcelona-Atletico Bilbao!

Fate wants Chelsea to win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.