Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sterling is in there because he's direct and will run into the box. Chelsea will pack their box with at least eight players. With this dodgy ref it could come off with a pen.

Trust Pep but really do not like that decision

Gundo is not suited for that role and I genuinely have no idea what Sterling has shown to be anywhere near the starting XI. Would have Fern just for mentality and experience or Rodri to allow Gundo to play further up to the pitch.

The overthinking narrative either dies in 3 hours or lives on forever.
Agree about sterling...worried now....but, in Pep we trust

If Rodri was in there, he isn't the quickest.
He plays the role well though due to his reading of the game. Very surprised that neither he nor Fernandinho starts.

Not too surprised to see Sterling start but I think not having a true DM might cost us.

We have players very comfortable on the ball and hopefully plenty of movement up front. With this line up, we'll have to try and keep Chelsea on the back foot.

Anyway, let's hope it all works out for the best.

We know very well that Ilkay can hold; he played the rôle for most of the run-in in the 18/19 season.

He is also possibly the best passer in the squad, so maybe that’s why Pep went with him today.
Gundogun the best passer? You must be joking. Unless you mean 5 yard sideways passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.