Champions league final prices

Wiggum22 said:
I've applied for 3 x £ 300.00 ones - That's £ 900.00. ( for those hard of thinking ) and they charge a 3% fee for using a credit card.
Good job I only live around the corner, eh ?
Congratulations. You will also pleased to know that you've won the 'Prick of the week' award. Well done you are a worthy winner.

dell74 said:
Wiggum22 said:
I've applied for 3 x £ 300.00 ones - That's £ 900.00. ( for those hard of thinking ) and they charge a 3% fee for using a credit card.
Good job I only live around the corner, eh ?
Congratulations. You will also pleased to know that you've won the 'Prick of the week' award. Well done you are a worthy winner.

He's missed the £26 booking fee off there too.

No booking fee online . Thanks for the award. How much would you lads be willing to pay up to for Champs League final?

Wiggum22 said:
No booking fee online . Thanks for the award. How much would you lads be willing to pay up to for Champs League final?

I'd pay that to see City there no problem.

How are the tickets being allocated to supporters?

Is it a ballot?

i thought uefa said that 'fan' tickets were going to be cheaper than the 'neutral' tickets

those prices are an absolute disgrace
and for uefa to say that it will be cheaper next year, then whoop di do!
what about english fans wanting to get neutral tickets, they are being ripped off whereas madristas weren't charged the earth last year, its just another piss take of the english

Balti said:
Wiggum22 said:

I'd pay that to see City there no problem.

How are the tickets being allocated to supporters?

Is it a ballot?

The more Champions League games you've been to the further near the top you are of getting one, my rag mate only goes to Champions League away games and he's top of the list. As for picking up tickets with your passport he tells me they do that for all aways in Champions league also, you have to pick the ticket up in person with your passport when you arrive at the City, they even had to do it at Chelsea.

mcfcliam said:
The club will receive an allocation of exactly 25,000 tickets, priced at £300, £225, £150 and £80.

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

'Tis FICKFUFA. Where world football is concerned they make the state laws, charge what they like, prattle on about the football family and their executive members swan about the world in the lap of luxury. The money has to come from somewhere - no easier way than ripping off the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.