Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fucking awful when you are at the airport and you see them in the line to get on the plane. Then the fuckers are sat next to you for the entire flight with their horrible winey tones.

It's torture, pure torture. They should only be allowed to travel in and out of John Lennon airport, certainly never Manchester.

Now there's a slight problem with that. If they travel to your favourite holiday destination you'll be bloody stuck with them in ever increasing numbers.
I never actually stated they would fly from the airport, they might want to go there to catch a coach to their favourite holiday destination, Rhyl

Could be worse. Could be in your hotel for two weeks!

I was in a hotel once and some scouse girl was wailing and kicking off at the reception about her room, to no avail she couldn't change it. After she'd left, knowing the staff well I asked what had happened. It turned out she'd turned up two days later than her booking. No phone call, no email, nothing. It was over the Christmas and New year period, their busiest time so they let her room go. Luckily for her they managed to fit her in but in one of their single rooms. She had friends staying there and on seeing their rooms were bigger started complaining she wanted the same. Self entitled spoilt baby.

Last edited:
I was in a hotel once and some scouse girl was wailing and kicking off at the reception about her room, to no avail she couldn't change it. After she'd left, knowing the staff well I asked what had happened. It turned out she'd turned up two days later than her booking. No phone call, no email, nothing. It was over the Christian and New year period, their busiest time so they let her room go. Luckily for her they managed to fit her in but in one of their single rooms. She had friends staying there and on seeing their rooms were bigger started complaining she wanted the same. Self entitled spoilt baby.
Was her name Mary? Was she expecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.